MiniPack Torre MVS45X
The MVS45X and MVS45XP both table top models have single seal bars that are 17.75" long located on the front side of the machine. The difference between the two units is the MVS45XP has a liquid crystal display and label printer for traceability via new FDA regulations requiring the food industry and retail sales. All foods must be traceable back to source.
Made in Italy with a Busch pump the 1st quality stainless steel does not rust or pit and comes with digital controls with 9 (45X) or 100 with the (45XP) programs. They both also use electronic vacuum sensors.
The seal bars can be configured in 4 ways:
- Factory set with 4mm wide flat seal with plus cut-off wire used mostly in retail food applications for a clean bag.
- Option two: A 4mm wide flat seals that parallel with no cut-off-wire.
- Option three: One 6mm wide flat seal wire plus a cut-off wire.
- Option four: Our most popular option if retort ready. Retort ready will seal all manor of bags from retort 7mil to mylar 2-3-4-5-or 7mil also any gusset bag, foil bag or 2-3-4-5-mil thick flat pouch. Two seals no cut off
- Two seals no cut off1 Seal Bar: 17.75"
- Position of Seal Bar: Front
- Chamber Size: 18.5" x 18"
- Height (Chamber+Dome Lid=Total: 4.5"+4"=8.5"
- Max Product Length: 16" from back of seal bar to rear of chamber
- Printer: For traceable packages
- Size: 21.25"W x 24.5"D x 31.25"/18.5"H (lid open/closed)
- Vacuum Pump: Busch 20m3/H @ 115 Volt/60/1 phase
- 1 HP, 18 Amps
- Net Weight: 177 lb.
- Digital Controls w/ 100 programs
- Liquid Crystal Display
- Transparent Lid
- Electronic Vacuum Sensor
- Electronic Soft Air
- 4mm Seal w/ cut-off
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Seal Bar
- Shipping Weight
199 poundsThe following video was produced before MiniPack changed the look of their units. This unit has a flat front and a few minor differences from the current unit now called MVS45X. The information is still valid hope you enjoy.
Top and bottom sealing is a special order option on most MVS chamber machines. Minipack chamber machines have a one year limited non-wear item parts warranty. VacUpack Canada Marketing covers labor on warranty issues performed at PMG location. PMG will not pay 3rd party warranty all warranty work must be approved by MiniPack America.
VacUpack Canada Marketing Inc. will do our best to match or even beat any advertised price from any "authorized MiniPack America distributor" We don't spend our time chasing every sale on the Internet changing our prices constantly our web site is set at MSRP. We will give you the best deal possible. Give us a call and lets talk! 1-800-227-3769 or email Thom@pmgquality.com
This is a special order item please contact Thom Dolder.